my little virtual DIVE COMPUTER MUSEUM
2017: 1. Teil,
- Heinrichs Weikamp OSTC3
- after only 71 dives
- up ca. 120 m max.
- and with the regular "drop test" during standard TEC dives
- and 3 x repair by the manufacturer
- here the LCD Display:
- and this is why: away with it to the DIVE COMPUTER MUSEUM with all the other junk:
- materials: from Mario A., once a TEC Student @ ALBI, now a TEC instructor
- RATIO iX3M Deep
- after update to APOS 4:
- dry dive on the desk!
- during the night, this gadget switched itself on!
- there was really no water in the office, i swear!!!
- so the NDLs are far out in the left field!
- and, as well, very obvious: the compartment saturation:
- power off was not possible
- so only one thing helped: "battery run-down":
- with the values form the above 3 photos for the battery capacity:
- 44 %/541 min; 72 %/907 min; 81 %/1022 min;
- i.e.: 4,9 --> 4,75 % / h run time
- there is a maximal battery run time for 100 % of regularly ca. 20 - max. 25 h.
- plain text: the power management of the APOS 4 reaches at the lowest border the specs,
- which are 20 to 50 h (!) according to the manuals.
- Suunto Cobra
- typically from our workshop:
- Piezo stonedead ...
back to: content
back to: homepage