- a two-day seminar
- including the specialty: "Decompression"
- and following a workshop:
- "Risc minimized Decompression"
- Contents of the specialty "Decompression":
- overview of the toolkit for decompression calculations
- short abstract of the six most important deco-models
- the statistical coverage of existing deco-tables
- treatment tables and decompression in practice,
- the come off %CNS and OTU, oxygen window
- a short history of anatomy and physiology (only, as divers are concerned ...)
- the little secrets of the dive tables carvers and dive computer designers ...
- error estimation of computer-calculated deco-times
- DCS and breath-hold diving
- a couple of easy excercises, and:
- discussion of the formula and coefficients of the important deco-models
- and following the workshop: "Risc minimized Decompression"
- and: the development of optimized ascent strategies,
- and: how do i create a "run time"-table?
- via various
- Advanced Open Water Diver or equivalent, AND:
- certification as
"Dive Table Specialist" (or equivalent)
- Technical / Extended Range Nitrox / Trimix Diver
additional online material (german / english):
back to: DIVE TABLES homepage